"Interlude"




Yes sir

Three

Ha, I love this shit

So let me talk my shit, uh-huh

Okay, I'm good

Yeah


I know you see the guap, 'cause getting money is what we on

Riding drop-top in the winter with the heat on

Bad yellow bitch keep my passenger seat warm


Leg hanging out the window, you ain't got these on

Bitch, holler! It is Lil Weezy

They cannot see me, they are like Stevie


I am bearing a ton like Levy


I circle your house like BB

Colder than the heebie-jeebies

Never give freebies

Seventy-five thousand for these fees, shit


I can get a hundred thousand up in these jeans

Big stacks, my pockets on Creatine


Young Money, DipSet, nigga, we a team

If you don't like it, nigga, fuck you, no Vaseline


Errr! I peel off in the Lamborghin'

Like a tangerine


Got the engine straight shaking like a tambourine


Like a bitch with some lips like Angelin'

—a Jolie, Holy God flow

I go where no other guy go

Fuck you, ho, I'm so 5-0-4

I hope every snitch die slow

Hip-hop, that's my ho, I know

She know I like it wet, don't want no dry ho

Alright, bitch, I am the boy, no decoy

And I will straight up destroy any boy, or man

And I prefer money than bitches, or just reefer

We are Young Money, bitch, and I am the leader

He are: Curren$y, Mack Maine, and D-Raw

And I just signed a chick named Nicki Minaj


And me, I'm still spittin' like a retard


And these niggas soft, they should be rapping in leotards

Nigga, we in charge, Baby put me in charge

And I'm just murdering niggas, free of charge


You dig? Just holler back, I see you, Sarge

I'm so motherfucking high, I can eat a star


Yeah, let me upgrade you

You may not be a model, but I can front-page you

You know I'm nasty, excuse my behavior

Let me just taste you, we can fuck later


Sitting in the coupe, looking like a racer

Top peeled back like the skin of a potato

Seat way back, listening to Anita Baker


Riding by myself, smoking weed by the acre

Hollygrove gator, ain't nobody greater


Leave you with some bullet holes the size of craters

You ain't heard the latest, Weezy F. the greatest

Battle anybody, nigga, fuck whoever your favorite

It's a new game, and I'm the coach like Avery


Leave it to the flow, we getting dough like the bakery


I don't really want to, but these niggas making me

Put a motherfucker on ice like the Maple Leaves

That's a hockey team, and I ain't on no hockey team


But I'm a champion—where's the fucking Rocky theme?

Damn, rest in peace, Apollo Creed

I'm a monster, every day is Halloween

A lot of syrup, lot of pills, and a lot of weed

And I keep my pockets green like a pod of peas

And if you hating, baby, you can get a side of deez

Deez nuts in your mouth, and can you swallow, please? Ha ha


Yeah, I'm so hot, I freeze

Big balls, and they jangle like a lot of keys

Even deaf bitches say "Hi" to me

She tell a blind bitch, and she say, "I gotta see."


Young Carter, darling

Understand: I am Michael Jordan balling, yes


I'm a dog, I'm a Hoya, homie

I'm a boss, your man's just an employer, mami


Let me upgrade you

Ha, let me upgrade you

Upgrade you, ah

Ah

Weezy!

================================================================

You can watch this song on youtube



Post a Comment

0 Comments